DR TEJAS MILIND DESHPANDE
MD Respiratory Medicine
EDUCATION & TRAINING
MBBS from SKNMC & GH, Pune. Recognised by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences and Medical Council of India
MD Respiratory Medicine from SKNMC & GH, Pune. Recognised by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences and Medical Council of India
Post Graduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine
Member of Amrita Institute of Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology, Kochi
Member of Indian Chest Society
Member of European Respiratory Society
Member of American College of Chest Physicians
- Clinical Associate in Pulmonology at Lilavati Hospital & Research Center, Bandra (West), Mumbai.
- To Study The Efficacy of Repeated Induced Sputum Versus Bronchial Washings To Diagnose Acid Fast Bacilli in Scientific Journal of Pulmonary & Respiratory Medicine (International Journal) Volume-2, Issue-1, May 2020.
- To Study The Efficacy of Post Bronchoscopy Sputum In Adding To The Yield of Bronchial Washings in The Diagnosis of Acid Fast Bacilli in International Journal of Scientific Research Volume-9, Issue-3, March 2020.
- Clinical Profile of Patients With Tuberculous Meningitis: An Observational Study in Paripex- Indian Journal of Research Volume-9, Issue-2, February 2020.
- Study of Awareness & Utility of Cartridge Based Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (CBNAAT) Amongst Doctors in Indian Journal of Applied Research Volume- 20, Issue-3, March 2020.
- To Assess Awareness & Knowledge Amongst Nursing Staff Regarding Technique of Nebulisation and Good Nebulisation Practices in International Journal of Scientific Research Volume- 9, Issue-3, March 2020.
- Efficacy of SMART(Single Maintenance & Reliever Therapy) in Management of Asthma in Indian Jounral of Applied Research Volume-10, Issue- 2, February 2020.
- Medical Thoracoscopy: A minimally invasive procedure: Benefits in a tertiary care center in Global Journal for Research Analysis Vloume-7, Issue-4, April 2018.
- 1st prize at national level conference PULMONAR 2017 for scientific poster presentation on NEW GUIDELINES OF RNTCP: HOW CONVENIENT ARE THEY FOR HEALTHCARE WORKERS?
- 1st prize at national level conference PULMONAR 2018 for scientific paper on CORRELATION OF X RAY FINDINGS AND CT THORAX IN TODAYS AGE OF ADVANCED IMAGING.
- Presented paper at national level conference MEDIACE 2017 on UTILITY OF PEFR AS A SCREENING TOOL IN DETECTING ASYMPTOMATIC OBSTRUCTIVE AIRWAY DISEASES.
- Presented paper at national level conference INVENTUM 2018 on HURDLES FOR PATIENTS UNDER NEW RNTCP REGIMEN.
- Presented paper at international conference MEDIACE 2018 on TRANSITION OF RNTCP FROM INTERMITTENT REGIMEN TO DAILY REGIMEN.
- Presented paper at international conference MEDIACE 2018 on AWARENESS OF CBNAAT AMONGST PRACTICING DOCTORS AROUND SKNMC & GH PUNE.
- Presented paper at national conference NAPCON 2018 on STUDY OF EFFICACY OF TULOBUTEROL TRANSDERMAL PATCH VERSUS INHALED SALBUTAMOL IN CASES OF EXACERBATIONS OF OBSTRUCTIVE AIRWAY DISEASE.
- Presented paper at national conference NATCON 2019 on TO STUDY THE DIFFICULTIES OF HEALTHCARE WORKERS IN DAILY DOTS ADMINISTRATION.
- Presented paper at national conference NAPCON 2019 on EFFICACY OF ‘SMART’ TREATMENT PROTOCOL ON ASTHMA CONTROL.
- Presented poster at international conference MEDIACE 2018 on ADVANCED INTERVENTIONAL TECHNIQUES FOR OBSTRUCTIVE AIRWAY DISEASES AND THEIR FEASIBILITY IN RESOURCE LIMITED SETUPS.
- Presented poster at national conference NATCON 2019 on STUDY OF AWARENESS ABOUT UTILITY OF CBNAAT AMONGST PRACTITIONERS OTHER THAN RESPIRATORY PHYSICIANS.